DCOSS 2021 is kindly supported by the following organisations:
Neapolis University Pafos (NUP) is one of the leading private universities in Cyprus, with students from all around the world. A vibrant academic institution focusing on high quality education, research that aims to provide top educational services to the Cypriot region and beyond. Led by President Michael Leptos (Leptos Estates), its vision is to become one of the best universities not only in Cyprus but also in Europe. At present the University is comprised of four Schools (Economics and Business, Health Sciences, Architecture, Land and Environmental Sciences, Law and Social Sciences), serving undergraduate and postgraduate studies in more than twenty Bachelor and Master Degrees.
The Department of Information Sciences of Neapolis University in Cyprus is dedicated to the academic excellence through teaching and research in Informatics, Computer Science, Signal and Image processing, Computer Networks and Telecommunications.
Sensors (ISSN 1424-8220; CODEN: SENSC9; https://www.mdpi.com/journal/sensors) is the leading international, peer-reviewed, open access journal on the science and technology of sensors.
- Open Access: Unlimited and free access for readers
- No Copyright Constraints: Retain copyright of your work and free use of your article
- Current Impact Factor 3.275 (2019 Journal Citation Reports®), 5-year Impact Factor: 3.427. JCR category rank: 15/64 (Q1) in ‘Instruments & Instrumentation’; 22/86 (Q2) in ‘Chemistry, Analytical’; 77/266 (Q2) in ‘Engineering, Electrical & Electronic’
- CiteScore (2019 Scopus data): 5.0; ranked 17/129 (Q1) in ‘Physics and Astronomy: Instrumentation’ and 147/670 (Q1) in ‘Electrical and Electronic Engineering’ and 70/300 (Q1) in ‘Computer Science: Information Systems’.
- Thorough Peer-Review
- Coverage by Leading Indexing Services: SCIE-Science Citation Index Expanded (Clarivate Analytics), MEDLINE (NLM), Pubmed (NLM), Scopus (Elsevier)
- No Space Constraints, No Extra Space or Color Charges: No restriction on the length of the papers, number of figures or colors
IEEE is the world’s largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity. As the world’s top member organization dedicated to computer science and technology, the IEEE Computer Society advances the theory, practice, and application of computer and information-processing science and technology, as well as the professional standing of its members.
The TC on Parallel Processing (TCPP) acts as an international forum to promote parallel processing research and education, and participates in setting up technical standards in this area.