Because of the virtual nature of the event, the standard registration fees have been discounted.
- The deadline for early registration for Main Event papers is June 5, 2021.
- The deadline for early registration for Workshops/Poster papers is July 5, 2021.
Register before the above dates to get discounted rates. Note that at least one of the authors of accepted main event/workshop/poster papers must register for an author registration fee.
The link for online, secure registration is here: https://eur.cvent.me/4x9Qe
|Αuthor registration||190 USD||270 USD|
|Non-author/Additional author registration||70 USD||150 USD|
|Extra Pages (max 2)||100 USD/page|
- Each main-event/workshops/poster paper must have one author registration, even when the person who registers is a student.
- For authors with more than one paper, a separate author registration is needed for each paper.
- Author registration includes costs for IEEE proceedings, IEEE Technical Support fee, submissions/review management system, registration management service. The non-author/additional-author option is offered to people who wish to attend the virtual event, either without having a paper or being an additional author of a paper for which an author registration has been made.
- Up to 2 extra pages in the IEEE Proceedings can be purchased at a cost of 100 USD each.
- Because the event is held in a virtual manner, no refunds are possible.
For any questions, please contact the General Chair Prof. Sotiris Nikoletseas.