Coral Bay, Pafos, Cyprus
June 7 – 9, 2021
July 14-16, 2021
DCOSS is technically co-sponsored by IEEE Computer Society and IEEE Technical Committee on Parallel Processing – TCPP.
Due to the evolution of the health pandemic, the event will be held fully on-line. This will not impact the publication of the DCOSS 2021 proceedings and accepted papers will be included in the IEEE Xplore Proceedings. The virtual program will include live sessions of invited speakers and author presentations, possibly supplemented by online material such as the papers, presentation slides and videos.
The annual International Conference on Distributed Computing in Sensor Systems (DCOSS 2021) will take place in Cyprus, at the Coral Bay near the city of Pafos.
The conference is intended to cover several aspects of distributed computing in sensor systems such as high level abstractions and models, systematic design methodologies, signal and information processing, algorithms, analysis and applications.
For more information on the conference topics and the Call for Papers please click here.
- Τhe Best Paper Award goes to “Leveraging Cross-Technology Broadcast Communication to build Gateway-Free Smart Homes” by Hannah Brunner, Rainer Hofmann, Markus Schuss, Jakob Link, Matthias Hollick, Carlo Alberto Boano and Kay Römer
- The Best Paper Runner-up Award goes to “ATPP: A Mobile App Prediction System Based on Deep Marked Temporal Point Processes” by Kang Yang, Xi Zhao, Jianhua Zou and Wan Du
- The User Guide with details on how to register and attend the virtual event can be found here.
- The program has been announced here.
- The camera ready deadline for workshops/posters papers has been extended to June 22 (firm; papers not making this deadline will not be included in the IEEE Proceedings).
- The submission deadlines for several Workshops have been extended to end of May; please see individual sites for exact dates.
- The registration information has been announced here.
- The camera ready information has been announced here.
- Prof. Julie McCann (Imperial College London, UK) will be a Keynote Speaker of DCOSS 2021.
- Prof. Tommaso Melodia (Northeastern University, USA) will be a Keynote Speaker of DCOSS 2021.
- The abstract and paper submission deadlines (for the main event) have been extended to March 31.
- The ML-SWiN, WPSN, UrbCom, ISIoT, DACI and WCNEE Workshops have been announced.
- The SmaCE, Wi-DroIT, REFRESH and IoTI4 Workshops have been announced.
- The DCOSS 2021 Technical Program Committee has been finalised.
- The paper submission for the main event is now open.
- The Call for Posters and Demos has been announced here.
- The Call for Workshops proposals can be found here.
- A Special Issue of the Computer Networks (COMNET) Journal will include selected best papers of DCOSS 2021.
- The 1st Call for Papers has been announced and can be found here.
- The DCOSS 2021 Program Co-Chairs will be: Enzo Mingozzi (University of Pisa, Italy), Stefano Basagni (Northeastern University, USA), Jiannong Cao (The Hong Kong Polytechnic University)
- DCOSS 2021 will be held on the beautiful island of Cyprus, at the Coral Bay, Pafos., June 7-9 2021.
Extended Abstract/Paper Submission Deadline (main event) : March 31, 2021
Acceptance Notification (main event) : May 15, 2021
Camera Ready Deadline (main event) : May 31, 2021
Workshops Papers/Posters/Demos – Submission Deadline: May 21, 2021 (individual dates may vary)
Workshops/Posters/Demos – Camera Ready Deadline:
June 18, 2021 June 22, 2021 (firm, no extensions)
Early Registration Deadline (main event): June 5, 2021
Early Registration Deadline (workshops/posters/demos): July 5, 2021
Prof. Julie McCann (Imperial College London, UK)
“Sensor Networks – Are we any better off after 20+ years of research?“
Prof. Tommaso Melodia (Northeastern University, USA)
“Toward Autonomous and Programmable Wireless Drone Networks“
* DCOSS is technically co-sponsored by IEEE Computer Society and IEEE Technical Committee on Parallel Processing – TCPP.