Coral Bay, Pafos, Cyprus
June 7 – 9, 2021
SmaCE 2020 (3rd International Workshop on Smart Circular Economy)
- Marios Angelopoulos, Bournemouth University, UK
- Giorgos Demetriou, École des Ponts Business School, France
- Sotiris Ioannidis, FORTH, Greece
- Vasilis Katos, Bournemouth University, UK
- Sotiris Nikoletseas, University of Patras and, Greece
- David Langley, TNO and U. of Groningen, the Netherlands
- Anastasia Vayona, École des Ponts Business School, France
Link: SmaCE 2021
Workshop Proposal Submission
Please submit your Workshop proposal including the following information:
- Scope (a few paragraphs) and Topics of Interest (several bullets):
- Chair(s): (names, affiliations).
- Planned format of the Workshop (including expected number of papers, keynotes, selection of papers via invitation or open call or both) (a minimum of 10 papers is envisioned).
- Important dates: Please note the following global dates for all Workshops:
- Camera Ready: May 7, 2021
- Based on these, the paper submission date should be in mid March and the notification date around April 7.
- Any extra information if applicable (publicity/promotion plan/sponsors/…)
Applicants should send their applications through Email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com before December 1, 2020.
DCOSS 2021 Workshop Co-Chairs
Enrico Natalizio (University of Lorraine, France)
Zhangyu Guan (University at Buffalo, USA)