Coral Bay, Pafos, Cyprus
June 7 – 9, 2021
We are optimistic that by the summer the COVID-19 pandemic situation will improve and the event will be held physically in Cyprus. However, we monitor the situation and will adapt accordingly, possibly allowing remote presentations (or going fully online) if needed.
The annual International Conference on Distributed Computing in Sensor Systems (DCOSS 2021) will take place in Cyprus, at the Coral Bay near the city of Pafos.
The conference is intended to cover several aspects of distributed computing in sensor systems such as high level abstractions and models, systematic design methodologies, signal and information processing, algorithms, analysis and applications.
For more information on the conference topics and the Call for Papers please click here.
- The abstract and paper submission deadlines have been extended to February 12.
- The ML-SWiN, WPSN, UrbCom and ISIoT Workshops have been announced.
- The SmaCE, Wi-DroIT, REFRESH and IoTI4 Workshops have been announced.
- The DCOSS 2021 Technical Program Committee has been finalised.
- The paper submission for the main event is now open.
- The Call for Posters and Demos has been announced here.
- The Call for Workshops proposals can be found here.
- A Special Issue of the Computer Networks (COMNET) Journal will include selected best papers of DCOSS 2021.
- The 1st Call for Papers has been announced and can be found here.
- The DCOSS 2021 Program Co-Chairs will be: Enzo Mingozzi (University of Pisa, Italy), Stefano Basagni (Northeastern University, USA), Jiannong Cao (The Hong Kong Polytechnic University)
- DCOSS 2021 will be held on the beautiful island of Cyprus, at the Coral Bay, Pafos., June 7-9 2021.
Abstract Registration Deadline:
January 18, 2021 February 12, 2021
Paper Submission Deadline:
January 25, 2021 February 12, 2021
Acceptance Notification: March 15, 2021
Camera Ready Deadline (main event): March 29, 2021
Early Registration Deadline: April 22, 2021
Camera Ready (Posters/Demos): April 30, 2021
Camera Ready (Workshops Papers): May 7, 2021
* DCOSS has always been technically co-sponsored by IEEE; approval for this year pending.