Marina Del Rey, LA, California
May 30 to June 1, 2022
DCOSS is technically co-sponsored by IEEE Computer Society and IEEE Technical Committee on Parallel Processing – TCPP.
Unless substantial, unforeseen developments occur, DCOSS 2022 will be held as a physical, full in person event, at a high quality venue which pays special attention to hygiene and safety. At least one author of each accepted paper must register for the conference and attend it. Remote presentation of a paper may exceptionally be allowed in special cases (travel bans, medical issues) when physical participation is not possible.
The 18th Annual International Conference on Distributed Computing in Sensor Systems (DCOSS 2022) will take place in Marina Del Rey, LA, California, USA.
The conference is intended to cover several aspects of distributed computing in sensor systems such as high level abstractions and models, systematic design methodologies, signal and information processing, algorithms, analysis and applications.
- DCOSS 2022 proceeding have been compiled by IEEE and are available here. The password will be sent by email to registered participants.
- The DCOSS 2022 program is available here.
- COVID-19 policy: Please note that wearing face masks is not mandatory in the US and all COVID-related restrictions have been lifted. Nevertheless, we recommend you to wear a mask during the event, especially when getting close to other people. Also, please follow the standard covid-related recommendations (cleaning hands etc.). The conference venue hotel is also implementing a variety of enhanced protocols and elevated practices, in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, also keeping high standards of cleanliness. In the case of any covid-related issues, please contact the registration desk. Let us try to be safe and enjoy the event.
- The early registration deadline is extended to May 2 (firm). Also, note the May 2 deadline for the conference venue hotel reservations (only a few rooms left).
- Prof. Xinyu Zhang will be a Keynote Speaker at DCOSS 2022.
- Registration information is now available here.
- The camera ready information is now available here.
- The notification deadline for main event papers is postponed to Sunday, March 20.
- A limited number of hotel rooms (single/double) at the conference hotel have been reserved at a special price. Please make your reservation as soon as possible. More information here.
- The deadline for posters/demos papers has been extended to April 7. More information here.
- DCOSS 2022 will be held as physical, full in person event, at a high quality venue which pays special attention to hygiene and safety.
- The Abstract/Paper Submission Deadline for main event papers has been extended to Feb 7, 2022, 23:59 (AoE) – firm deadline, no other extensions.
- The paper submission for the main event is now open.
- DCOSS 2022 will be collocated with the following 11 Workshops: SmaCE, Wi-DroIT, REFRESH, IoTI4, ML-SWiN, UrbCom, ISIoT, WCNEE , TEPN, C19STDC, EA-I2oT.
- Prof. Bhaskar Krishnamachari will be a Keynote Speaker at DCOSS 2022.
- A Special Issue of the Computer Networks (COMNET) Journal will include selected best papers of DCOSS 2022.
- DCOSS 2022 will announce a best paper award and a best poster/demo award.
- The 1st Call for Papers has been announced and can be found here.
- The DCOSS 2022 Technical Program Committee has been finalised.
- The DCOSS 2022 Program Co-Chairs will be: Prof. Dimitrios Koutsonikolas (Northeastern University, USA), Prof. Carlo Alberto Boano (Graz University of Technology, Austria) and Prof. Dong Wang (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA).
- DCOSS 2022 will be held in Marina Del Rey, Los Angeles, California, USA, May 30 to June 1, 2022, at the Marriott Hotel.
Final (firm) Abstract Registration/ Paper Submission Deadline (Main Event): Feb 7, 2022, 23:59 (AOE)
Acceptance Notification (Main Event): March 15, 2022
Camera Ready Deadline (Main Event): April 8, 2022 (firm no extensions)
Camera Ready Deadline (Posters/Demos/Workshops): April 29, 2022 (firm no extensions)
Early registration deadline: April 29, 2022
Conference: May 30 – June 1, 2022
Blockchain Technology and its Applications to the Internet of Things
Speaker: Prof. Bhaskar Krishnamachari
Passive Intelligent Surfaces for IoT Communication and Sensing
Speaker: Prof. Xinyu Zhang
* DCOSS is technically co-sponsored by IEEE Computer Society and IEEE Technical Committee on Parallel Processing – TCPP.